ADVERTISEMENT

Hotel Zaza - Dallas (3 purchased rooms available)

Jan 5, 2007
Buckeye Fans,

Congratulations on the victory in the Sugar Bowl over Alabama. It was well deserved.

I wanted to make you aware of an opportunity regarding three (3) hotel rooms in Dallas just in case one or more of you are interested. I had purchased 3 rooms at Hotel Zaza in Dallas in anticipation of Alabama hopefully making it to the National Championship this year. Hotel Zaza, being a top hotel, required you to prepay. I do not have a need for the rooms now with Ohio State having beaten Alabama. If you know of any Ohio State fans who would be interested in staying at one of (if not) the nicest boutique hotels in Dallas for the National Championship, I can cut them a good deal on their hotel room.

We had to prepay nonrefundable for the three rooms for the nights of Sunday, January 11th and Monday, January 12th (checking out on Tuesday, January 13th).

We have the following rooms already paid for during these nights:

(1) TWO (2) Deluxe Parlor Rooms with a King Bed

(2) ONE (1) Deluxe Parlor Room with two Double Beds

My guess is that the hotel would be happy to accommodate changing to double beds or to king beds in either of the situations as well.

The web address to check out Hotel Zaza is the following:

http://www.hotelzaza.com/

I would be more than happy to transfer the names of these 3 prepaid room reservations over to an Ohio State fan if they are interested in taking these rooms off of our hands. Each room cost us approximately $1,250 for the two nights, as it was approximately $625 per night for each room. We would be willing to take a significant discount off of this price.

If you are interested, please email me at aroberts@babc.com Or, you can text me at (205) 566-9976.
This post was edited on 1/5 7:33 PM by Boludo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News