ADVERTISEMENT

The fog has lifted and the Grove menace is back..Cruise highlights..

nobuck

Mateo Mensa
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
First, if you get a chance, do it..First class operation...Highlights:

-Buckeye Celebs were great..Zach Boren, JJ Sullinger, and Ryan Shazier were super outgoing...All were pretty approachable..And, I just can't go into details, but some of the pool deck and after hours stuff was Vegas like..

-UFM makes people chit their pants..Dude has two modes: serious and more serious....Shelley is the charismatic part of that duo..

-A Gold Pants collection(each of the 41 from casts) went for 225k

-New respect for Herbie..Great guy and Buckeye through and through...Generally moved by teams success..Said Mark May had a schtick and every time we go on a rant, we are paying his salary..

-The interview sessions with UFM and Herbie were terrific....UFM threw out props to Papa Boren(who was there)..So strange to see a former Michigan captain bleeding S&G..Of course, there was a lot of Evan Spencer love..Ryan Shazier got lots of love too..

-When asked about QB situation, UFM replied, Boren was a great linebacker...When asked a different way, UFM said Boren was a great linebacker..
Third time, UFM continued the M Lynch routine..

-When asked about replacing Devin Smith, UFM said that his role as a gunner not as a deep threat would be his real concern..Then, he went on a 10 minute explanation of special teams...Said that Bucks were number one in field position after an exchange of possession on both offense and defense from a starting position..Said they had only one penalty for illegal block in the back on returns--against Oregon and he was livid..Did not fact check but I believe him..

-Most importantly, talked with Brilliance of Seas beverage Director, and he purchased 26k cans of beer because they have ran out before..Said that cruise people were a pain in the ass generally, but they love Buckeye fans the best and this cruise in particular..

And, I need a new liver..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News