ADVERTISEMENT

Things must be ok at Cass Tech......

Brutus47

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 25, 2006
Looks like it didn't take long for Meyer to smooth things over with Wilcher after the Mikey Weber situation. In Urban we Trust:

"(Meyer) said he didn't know about (Drayton) leaving, that it was a last minute thing," Wilcher said. "The most important thing about my 'misleading' part was that I didn't really understand the process of recruiting behind Ohio State. I truly do now.

"I understand the ambition Urban Meyer has, I understand the integrity of Urban Meyer and I understand that he's about the welfare of the child and the wholeness of what the athletes need at the university. He instilled in me that no child will be left behind in his program.

"We did meet. We did talk. And he is the person I thought he was and the person I believe him to be. I believe our relationship is stronger now."

Wilcher took a visit to Woody Hayes Athletic Center last week and said the Buckeyes' presence in his school is something he expects to remain strong.

Meyer has signed three Cass Tech players in the last two recruiting classes, and Ohio State is heavily pursuing more, including four-star 2016 wide receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 2/23 8:17 PM by Brutus47

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News