ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Two-Deep (Texan, Feel Free To Edit)

buckeyebacker7

Freshman
Aug 16, 2015
Fellow Bucks,

And, moderators, please feel free to add this to another thread, but felt it deserved it's own:

RT: Prince (Munford)
RG: Knox (Burrell)
C: Myers (Taylor)
LG: Jordan (Davis)
LT: Bowen (Carman)
QB: Haskins (Martell)
RB: Dobbins (Weber and McCall)
TE: Berry (Ruckert)
WR: Hill (Mack)
WR: Victor (Dixon)
H: Campbell (McCall and Gill)
Third receiver: Grimes (Harris)

SSDE: Bosa (Dremont Jones)
DT: Dremont Jones (Landers)
DT: Jackson (Cornell or Vincent)
WSDE: Young (Cooper)
MIKE: Borland (Mitchell)
SAM: Browning (Booker)
WILL: Baker (Keandre Jones)
CB: Arnette (Okudah)
CB: Sheffield (Wade)
SS: Pryor (Woodbey)
FS: Fuller (Riep)

A few thoughts:

1) offense: I think it can look quite different from this year given Haskins' differing skill set from Barrett. I actually love the makeup of our offensive line with the installation of Bowen at left tackle, and significant continuity on the right side. I think it's quite obvious that there will be a continued emphasis on the rush game powering this offense, but I can really envision the wideouts making the necessary leap to becoming championship-caliber.

2) defensive line: the depth and talent will be significantly lessened from this season, but man, when you have one Nick Bosa returning, you're going to be alright. I think Chase Young will be our breakout star, and have an absolutely stellar year. And, really watch for Jackson, the JUCO transfer, to make an immediate impact inside.

3) secondary: this may be the strength of this defense next year, a far cry from the majority of this season. I love the improvement Arnette and Sheffield made in the last quarter of this season, and fully expect them to continue that upward trajectory. Isaiah Pryor will be a capable strong safety replacement, and Fuller could be our next great free safety.

Your thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News