ADVERTISEMENT

Antwaan Randle El - give me a break

YazooDude

Junior
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2011
Tennessee
He said, "I ask my wife things over and over again, and she's like, "I just told you that." I'll ask her three more times....."

He also complained about having a hard time going up/down steps....

I understand football head trauma.... But doesn't this stuff happen to all of us?

+ My grandpa had Alzheimer's/cancer/went to war and sprayed with agent orange/worked in a steel mill for 30+years

I already have back problems from previous jobs that required a lot of physical labor.

My mom had cancer and lost a breast

My dad has depleted knee cartilage and is in constant pain while walking

My uncle played at Clemson with The Fridge.... And is the healthiest family member over 50 with no issues....

Criticize me if I don't feel pity for these Millionaires who get a magazine article when they have everyday aches/pains after playing professional football that only requires you to endure physical contact for about 60 days a year (minus weight lifting)

If they think football is rough.... Try a tough physical labor job that requires you to put your body thru rigorous active for 360 days/8-12 hrs a day...

Or try a highly stressful management/corporate/self-employeed job that is constantly wearing on your brain/psyche/health and requires you to "mentally" be on the job 24/7.

Randle el may wished he played baseball.... But I'm pretty damn sure he would have played football over working a standard US professional working career.

Reactions: mexicola
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.