ADVERTISEMENT

Cardales enlightening reply to the Genie out the bottle question

DocRoc372

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
Just finished listening to the front page QB Day story. In particular, Cardale's interview. During the questioning a reporter referred to his (3) game run as it being equivalent to letting the "Genie out the bottle". Basically the reporter was asking how bad did he want to start and did that enhance the competition. He said "All three of us want to start and we compete for that. In fact the Genie isn't out of the bottle for Stephen (Collier) yet. This competition runs way deeper than just us three. Trust me" I always thought that Collier must have shown UFM and Coach Herman something for him to get the offer after one sighting. Being in the system and film room for 21 months by the 1st game this year should help him, as it did JT. I'm sure there will be those who say SC will never smell the field, but I think Cardale has given us a hint (At the 1:00 mark of the video) as to another Buckeye Qb, that has size, strength, and skill, that no one knows about (As was the case with JT and Cardale).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News