ADVERTISEMENT

Dead Period Post: Tyler Vrabel and Kevin Pyne Updates:

texanbuckeye

Black Titanium Member
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2003
Tyler Vrabel redshirted his freshman year.. And now he is going to be the starting RT at Boston College as a redshirt freshman....He’s up to 6-5 285.... I have been following the kid since he played high school football here at St. Pius in Houston... since I had dinner here with Mike Vrabel once while he was in Houston. And I have always been a big Mike Vrabel fan.

I am very surprised that he didn’t get a look from us... or at least a few other major programs. BC, Fickell offered him at UC, U of H and a handful of lower tier programs (like Buffalo) were his only offers ....

I think Boston College stole this kid. And I see him following his dad to the NFL. Chris Lindstrom part #2.. perhaps.

By the way...BC also got that 6-8.5 320 pound OT monster that we did offer from Massachusetts in 2020... Kevin Pyne. You know that 16 year old kid who looked 37 in his picture...

Both of my kids ditched me here in NYC for their friends... so I could have some other “Dead Period Posts” this evening... and over the next several days... or weeks..... consider yourselves forewarned...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News