ADVERTISEMENT

Gary and his family

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameran05

Gold Member
Jun 21, 2008
I will bet he turns out to be a good not great talent! I think it's smart he and his family think about education. How did his visits to Yale, Harvard and Stamford go? This is a family so not concerned about education. Only thinking about how they get there Son to play well enough to get drafted and hopefully get them a home out of the slums of Jersey! They are hoping Harbaugh will do this. I will question them for one reason! Since it's clear this is a 3 and done kid if he can live up to that. His position is the most difficult to judge. Because of the parts we can not really gage. Will he get injuries , will he be a workout monster? Will he eat right, make good choices. Etc, etc. then will he get the right coaching sorry but a high school coach for his career moving on to Mich just to get him there is not who I would wAnt to put my future in. Look at all the Number one DT in rivals era? How well are they doing in NFL. I would prefer kid who is alwYs being told can't do it and not coddled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News