ADVERTISEMENT

Here is where Carman Made a Huge Mistake

Tropical

Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
I certainly cannot criticize a kid for making a decision they deem best for themselves. However, if this kid 1) gets injured and cannot continue to play ball or 2) does not make it in the pros he has made a huge mistake. I applaud Urban for his Real Life program, because there is any number of 5 stars who don't make it big. But to spurn your home state suggests to me that you have put all your eggs in the basket of I plan to go to the pros and nothing else.

I certainly cannot criticize a kid for making a decision they deem best for themselves. However, if this kid 1) gets injured and cannot continue to play ball or 2) does not make it in the pros he has made a huge mistake. I applaud Urban for his Real Life program, because there is any number of 5 stars who don't make it big. But to spurn your home state suggests to me that you have put all your eggs in the basket of I plan to go to the pros and nothing else.
I deleted his name from my memory and you brought him up again. Turn the page. We will have someone to replace him.

respect bro but you're reaching and this is click bate. I'm more mad I responded.

ADVERTISEMENT