ADVERTISEMENT

Hi everyone! My name is Keaton Maisano, a new intern at BuckeyeGrove. Feel free to ask me anything.

Keaton_M

Freshman
Apr 12, 2019
Hello everyone! My name is Keaton Maisano. I am just starting my internship with BuckeyeGrove, and I am excited to get started. I look forward to covering Ohio State sports on such an interactive platform.

I am from Dublin, Ohio, so it's safe to say I have had a lot of exposure to Ohio State sports over the years. I have had a passion for sports since I was a kid, and I soon realized that I wouldn't be able to be a professional athlete so I had to find another way to work in the world that I have loved for so long.

Although I started as an engineering major, I decided to follow my passion for writing and sports. I am now a third-year journalism student at Ohio State. I spent my time covering the 2019 Ohio State baseball team for the Lantern last spring, and this experience taught me a lot about what it takes to cover sports.

I follow all Cleveland sports, so feel free to either cry with me or laugh at me throughout the sports year. I am always down to talk about anything sports, but I also enjoy discussing movies, food or anything that can lead to a fun conversation.

I look forward to all of you getting to know me better while also learning more about all of you. Feel free to follow my Twitter account, @002kfm, for an assortment of Ohio State and Cleveland related tweets, and I will also be interacting with all of you on the site.

I am so thankful for the opportunity Kevin has given me, and I can't wait to get this thing rolling. Feel free to reach out to me in the comments!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.