ADVERTISEMENT

Holy MLK Day!!

bgbuckeye

All-conference
Gold Member
Feb 16, 2003
I don't post or read the board as often as I used to, but I had some time today and it has been fun. The last time I checked OSU was missing on Dalin Hayes, Kelly, Jackson, Corley, NCM's, Lawrence, Gary, and Kyle Allen. It had a feel of OSU limping into NSD and now OSU is locked in getting Victor, Jones, Haskins, and are probable to get Fuller, and Bruce. Throw in a DT surprise and MLK could be the turning point to this class being the best Meyer has ever had.

I remember how Meyer's current Jr. class had some huge surprises at the end that was huge for that class. Maybe this can be that kind of class. To think if Wallace would have stuck with playing QB for OSU then OSU cold have missed out on Haskins, Jones, and possibly all the WR commits, because I am sure it is helping that Haskins is on board with both Victor and Bruce.

I know Hardman is just now putting OSU in the hunt for his services but this feels like the reverse Sharif Floyd when he was all Buckeye and then Urban snatched him away. Maybe this years Isaiah Prince? DeAndre Jones may already be that though.

Wow...what a day to be a Buckeye fan.

Reactions: Dawn of the New Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.