ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw the traitor Alford at Sunny Street Cafe in Dublin

TrueCincyBuckeye

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 23, 2005
So, I pop in to the Sunny Street Cafe in Dublin this morning to pick up my to go order and what do I see? First I spot the logo from the team Ohio State literally broke in 2002, the U. I initially thought "hey, that guy looks like a coach and that gear looks authentic." When I get to the register I look over and the dude is sitting with Tony Alford, all decked out in his trash TUN gear. I tell the lady at the register that there is a traitor over there. I peek over and I think he heard me because he was looking right at me. I just smiled. I thought about asking him how Ohio RB recruiting is going but I decided against it. 🤣 Clearly they are in town to visit some high schools, I wonder who.

I've had a crazy morning already as I just dropped off my foster dog for a serious surgery. Our rescue brought him in after being found as a stray in Portsmouth. He had a previous bad break of his back left leg and pelvis and they are amputating his leg today. He is the sweetest pup, a 60 pound Shepherd mix around 4 years old. Wish Hobbs luck today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News