ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Complaining wife

dbuckeye

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2004
The front yard "Lawnscaping" looked horrible. Way overgrown and full of ants and weeds. The lawn was a fun mixture of weeds and mud......AWESOME! We have been married for 16 months and it's the second marriage for both of us. I like to keep things nice and enjoy working in the yard. Beer, Country Music and a bit of sweat. So.....this spring I decided that I was going to overhaul the front lawn. Trimmed the trees up so that the grass got sun and grew. Fertilizer and lawn products. Repaired the sprinkler system along with nice flower beds lined with moss rocks. OMG, the wife bitched the entire time! Trees trimmed too high. Flower beds too big. Wrong rocks cuz nobody in the neighborhood used them. Flowers not right.....and on and on.......Turned into a pretty big blow out after I heard enough complaining.

After about three months the yard REALLY came around and it looks fantastic. Still, not so much as a "nice job".......

And then on Sunday......we got home to find a neighborhood YARD OF THE MONTH award sign in the front yard. EFFING SCOREBOARD BIOTCH!!!!!!!! Whats more...is that it happened on her birthday. Two things I can't stand: a chainsaw that won't start and a bitchy woman. Yes, she is pretty and that's her standing next to me.....but, damn woman....give it a rest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News