Please welcome our newest advertiser - Amazing Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin_N

Nobuck needs to post more
Jul 13, 2004
Pickerington, Ohio
ohiostate.rivals.com
Hey gang, I just wanted to take a moment to bring notice to our newest advertiser on the board, AmazingTickets.com[/URL]. As we all know ticket demand for Ohio State games has never been higher and we wanted to bring you a top rated ticket broker on board so you can have total faith in your ticket purchase transactions. Plus they guys over at AmazingTickets.com will also buy your tickets to games that you can't make. I know there have been some stories that I have heard about of people selling tickets out there only to be fakes through the boards and how terrible that is, financially as well as emotionally thinking that you have tickets to the big game. The guys at AmazingTickets take all the guess work out of everything and will always provide genuine tickets.

Plus the guys over there have more than just Ohio State tickets so if there is another sporting event, concert or big event you want to make sure you can get into and get great seats be sure to dial them up. They have got you covered.

So once again, I just wanted to take a chance to welcome them aboard and give them some props for doing such a great job.

Stay tuned during football season when we will do a terrific promotion with AmazingTickets that you don't want to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT