ADVERTISEMENT

Post Penn State game ramblings

awc21

Junior
Jan 14, 2004
Chesapeake, Virginia
The Ohio State O-Line got owned, especially the tackles. And it got worse when that suspended DE for PSU came in the 2nd half.

I'm still trying to figure out why Curtis Samuel only had 2 carries, especially after what he did on the first one.

The Ohio State WR's do not get seperation. Where is the Noah Brown that looked like Jerry Rice after the Oklahoma game?

Not calling TO before the FG was a mistake and that's all on the coach.

I see a lot of comments about the offensive game plan and people saying things like "they know what's coming", etc. I have to think Ole Miss knew Leonard Fournette was coming last night too, and yet he still got 284 yards on 16 carries. And yes, those numbers are correct. Not a typo.

The defense played well enough to win, but I'm perplexed about those 2 drives when McSorley just threw the ball up there and still completed it. That's all on the DB's.

I don't know how Ohio State couldn't cover that one-legged TE for PSU when he was targeted.

When the other team punts, I find myself screaming "Just catch it !!!"

Penn States's QB was 8-for 23. Ohio State outgained PSU by 168 yards. I think a missed extra point, blocked punt and blocked FG more than made up for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: texanbuckeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.