ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting 2016 End: Bad Assumptions?

buckeyebacker7

Freshman
Aug 16, 2015
Fellow Bucks,

So, first and foremost, the last thing I ever wonder about is THE Ohio State University and recruiting. But, the following were assumptions I made after our fantastic MLK Day:

1) 4 Defensive Backs Is It: We have a potentially all-time defensive back class forming in 2017. I felt that preceding that with Davis, Felder, Wint, and Fuller would be it. However, it looks like the staff is intent on adding either Becker or Burns?

2) Harrison Is Out: I just didn't feel it for him. Given that he potentially fills a similar need as others on the recruiting board, and the fact that he didn't commit last weekend, I felt that Malik was all Sparty.

3) Bruce Is In: When I read that we pulled out all the stops for Sam, including the Bosas on the last visit, I felt like Meyer and Company really wanted him. And, obviously knowing that we are in a numbers crunch, I assumed that Samborghini was in no matter what the numbers were at the end.

4) If No King, then No More DT's: I guess the potential visit of Camp makes this a bad assumption?

5) Hardman: I felt that Mecole was a take no matter what?

This is gonna be a hella finish.

Reactions: SilverBuck-88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.