ADVERTISEMENT

Rose Bowl tickets/Pasadena info

Nov 30, 2016
Howdy,

I'm a Penn State alum but a Pasadena resident which means I have access to a Pasadena resident public sale of Rose Bowl tickets. My wife and I have three pairs of tickets to sell. We'll be traveling to Spain for the Christmas holiday but coming back on Dec 31st or else we would be offering to rent our house. If interested in avoiding any of those secondary market fees (e.g. Stubhub), please feel free to contact me for info. All three pair are in section 24.

I am happy to offer information about Pasadena and/or the Rose parade. We live two blocks away from the parade route. My wife and I usually (but not always) are able to get bleacher seats for the parade. If we are able to get those, we'll have those available for sale as well (they typically go for $50-$75 each).

email: djmccaslin@gmail.com

Reactions: kerrycoombover
Howdy,

I'm a Penn State alum but a Pasadena resident which means I have access to a Pasadena resident public sale of Rose Bowl tickets. My wife and I have three pairs of tickets to sell. We'll be traveling to Spain for the Christmas holiday but coming back on Dec 31st or else we would be offering to rent our house. If interested in avoiding any of those secondary market fees (e.g. Stubhub), please feel free to contact me for info. All three pair are in section 24.

I am happy to offer information about Pasadena and/or the Rose parade. We live two blocks away from the parade route. My wife and I usually (but not always) are able to get bleacher seats for the parade. If we are able to get those, we'll have those available for sale as well (they typically go for $50-$75 each).

email: djmccaslin@gmail.com
Wow! I live in Spain and would love to go! I would love to see the Bucks play in Meyers last game.
Hmmmm.....
Maybe we could work something out? I don't know, a house swap? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT