ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Talked to a few people about Fuller today (Updated at 12:15PM Monday)

Marc Givler

Hall of Famer
Jan 10, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Tried to gather as much as I could from all sides of Jordan Fuller's recruitment today.

Not a ton of specifics on the in-home visits, they went smoothly for all three schools, so nothing really juicy there.

Greg Schiano has been a pretty big difference maker from what I'm told. Ohio State was one of a handful of schools with a shot at Fuller when he was hired but it sounds like this hire helped differentiate the Buckeyes from being just one of a handful of schools to maybe separating from the pack a bit.

Between the Schiano hire, being around the Ohio State commits all week at Army Bowl, and then making that official visit the next weekend, OSU has simply been able to keep momentum going. This all timed up very well for Meyer and company.

There is still a lot of skepticism on the Notre Dame and Michigan sides from what I can gather and Ohio State is still confident.

Ohio State went into the in-home visits with a lead and it certainly sounds like they came out of the in-home visits in the same condition that they entered. Think he's a Buckeye on Monday night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News