ADVERTISEMENT

Unscripted Ohio E117: FOX is killing the coverage and OSU Mount Rushmore

KyleLamb

Jun 13, 2018
New Unscripted Ohio podcast is up (now three days a week going Monday-Wednesday-Friday with Scarlet and Great going Tuesday-Thursday).

Why I thought the FOX football coverage Saturday was sensational and the new panel felt authentic and enjoyable.

Thanks to Cory Thompson's polling over the weekend, I took a trip down memory lane discussing the greatness of Orlando Pace and Korey Stringer, and why those two are still on another level of many great offensive linemen at Ohio State. Pace, particularly, makes my "Mount Rushmore" of Buckeyes' football players. Tell me your four Ohio State players you saw play that you would kill to see again.

Also, more on DJs rockin' the Shoe this fall and why Ohio State is doing it.

In addition to the five weekly episodes, you can catch Shane Larson this Thursday with the first of his weekly "Gridiron Gametime" college football podcast. I think you'll find Shane very enjoyable. Next Tuesday launches The Dawg Days podcast with Kris Drew discussing the Cleveland Browns.

You can hear all these podcasts by searching for and following "Unscripted Ohio" on either SoundCloud, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify or Stitcher. Simply subscribe/follow and hear seven podcasts a week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.