ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Look Ahead

Nov 7, 2022
Is it worth looking ahead to 2023? Probably not today given the Buckeyes still might end up in the playoff, but I do think next year will represent a much more challenging season for Ohio State. There's also going to be a TON of roster turnover so who knows what rosters look like but I always assume Ohio State will have a loaded squad.
  • Ohio State at Indiana - new OSU QB, should be a fun start to the season.
  • Ohio State at Notre Dame - going to be an electric night game (I presume). Freeman in his second year and have to assume they will be a top 10 team.
  • Ohio State at Purdue - look ahead before Penn State... Ohio State hasn't won there since 2013 (only other game was 2018 debacle).
  • Ohio State vs. Penn State - Drew Allar is going to be GOOD.
  • Ohio State at Wisconsin - Fightin' Fickell's probably better than 2022 but not the Wisconsin of old in year 1. Still probably a night game... will be tough.
  • Ohio State vs. Minnesota - week before Michigan, Minnesota D is likely going to be tough, but they don't pass. Look ahead spot for Ohio State.
  • Ohio State at Michigan - all the pressure will be on OSU unless we're out of the Playoff race by that time.
I've always been a sucker for looking ahead at schedules. I know it's suboptimal timing but hey - there's always next year. I think Drew Allar is going to be the best player in the B1G next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News