ADVERTISEMENT

Homeless Man

Buckeye216

Walk-on
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2020
Posted this on scoop and had some Buckeye Fans help. Wanted to bring this over here also.

Buckeye Brothers and sisters, my wife recently took a second job for a cleaning service to help pay off some debt she ran up and get some exercise because she works behind a desk all day at her main job. She came accross a young man named Robert who works there and is from NJ. He is sleeping in his car by the office build. The owners of the cleaning service knows this and they allow it. My wife talks about the guys work ethic and his spirit. He told her his story and it moved her spirit to go into action. We aren’t a rich family. I paid today (Thursday) to put him up in a motel for a week which is all I could afford. My heart wants to be able to help this guy as much as possible because he is trying to help himself. My wife created a Gofund me account and goes into his story a lil more. If you could donate or just share his story. I would appreciate it. I know we live in a times where people run all kinds of schemes. This isn’t one and my wife would be willing to provide whatever info is required to anyone that is willing to share or help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News