ADVERTISEMENT

I have a complaint about this site

DUKENYC

Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2015
New York
Whenever I click onto this site and check out this message board, there are never any good threads that go deep into discussion about Buckeye football.

There is normal threads you would expect like NIL and future cast etc but the depth of chats on this site is very poor. We are playing Georgia which any OSU fan would have signed up for and given we have the largest fan base I would have expected several chats about stuff like how we can exploit this or how can we do new plays or anything football game related and there is nothing.

I know having been on this site for 20 years as soon as I hit enter I will get the usual 20 wiseass replies from people and I won’t bother reading them beam cause this message is for the management that runs this site and auto bills me every year. It’s just not an engaging message board and just be brutally honest as a consumer.

If the patrons are not going to start meaningful dialogue, why don’t the writers who get paid by the site start conversations that engage the fan base.

Before u criticize me scroll down the next few pages and show me some meaningful chatter with members discussing the game or players or gameplaning. It just doesn’t exist. Look if I owned the site, I would rather have good constructive criticism then people silently leaving the site and wondering why

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News