ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan - JJ McCarthy

UncleRicoOSU

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2022
JJ McCarthy looked really impressive this past weekend. Seen a few scouts raving about his game film and improvements in his play. I know lots of people will discount this because of the competition, but impressive play is impressive play. USC is playing cupcakes, but you can still tell Caleb Williams is playing at an extremely high level.

This is going to be a massive year for Ryan Day on so many levels. There’s the obvious big picture questions and expectations he faces every year. Then below the surface we’ll also get to see the McCord vs McCarthy experiment and if the right decision was made there. We’re lucky to have a plan B in Brown if necessary, but nobody really has a clue how good he is either.

In addition to that you have Treveyon Henderson and Donovan Edwards. Fortunately our RB room is loaded, but that’s another storyline I’m sure many will be paying attention to as well.

Anyways, was just watching the Michigan game again and thinking about all that. I can’t help but think Ryan Day has the weight of the world on him right about now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News