ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Ukraine is past the left wing...

BuckWi03

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2002
love fest of claiming we are fighting for democracy. Ukraine is not and was not a democracy. Changing social media avatars and giving speeches at award shows.....what's next. The party in power since failing to deter Russia with sanctions is now rubber stamping billions for Ukraine. So what is the end goal here? I heard multiple democrats say this could take years and they wanted Russia completely out, Putin weakened, embarrassed and maybe out of power. I heard dems say we will escalate as Russia escalates....what does that mean?

So how do we do that? Because so far the Biden foreign policy has not slowed Putin. The ruble is back up to pre invasion level values. And their invasion continues to level Ukraine and kill thousands of innocent people.

Since "sanctioning Russia" the US has seen the dollar value continue to drop, inflation skyrocket, energy and food prices are killing Americans and I'm sure hitting the poor and minorities the hardest. We now are seeing negative 1.4% GDP headed into stagflation and potentially a recession. I'm not sure who Biden's policies are hitting harder Russia or Americans. SO Ukraine is suffering and not able to expel Russia, America is spending billions and suffering economically as well. So who is winning here other than big defense contractors? Some folks in our government must be making money stuffing the coffers of Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, General Dynamics and more. What else could explain the continuation of this absurdity?

Reactions: jwslack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News