ADVERTISEMENT

RIVALS NOW ALLOWING READ-ONLY ACCESS TO OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS

SGR Staff

Walk-on
Staff
Aug 31, 2021
This will be a multiple step release. Stage one is live. This starts with the ability to read the message board of the "rival" school of the site to which you are subscribed. In other words, you will now have the ability to read (but not post) the Michigan Rivals premium message board. In future stages, which I'm told will be released soon, you will be able to pick multiple schools and there will be tiers, the more schools you choose, the pricier the subscription will be (though it will also be a better value).

All you have to do if you'd like to be able to access another board is click on your subscription profile: https://ohiostate.rivals.com/users/subscriptions

The early bird price, subject to change based on demand, is $2 per month or $20 per year for read-only access. This will only work if you have a pre-existing PAID Rivals subscription.

I'm sure there will be some questions about this and we'll do our best to answer them here. It may be a bit tough in some cases because I can't replicate the process you will go through because I do not have a paid Rivals subscription. But if there are issues or questions, respond in this thread and I'll get you answers as quickly as I can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News