ADVERTISEMENT

Season tickets

Jun 8, 2004
Hello Buckeye fans1st I am not trying to scalp tickets an do not wish to sell tickets to someone to scalp. Here is what is up. My dad is a grad in 54 and has season tickets. He has had tickets for 40+ years. He does not go to the games but for the last 8 years we have sold them to a friend of mine. This year my friend has decided to not buy tickets no more due to finanical times.
So I am trying to find some fan who loves the buckeyes and wants a great chance to see the games.
So my dad who is 83 pays about 1000 for the tickets and he likes to make a couple hundred bucks, that is all he could sell them for more but he does not want to sell them to make alot of money.
He always gives me the 1st game.
I am trying to go this rout 1st before I put these up on ebay so maybe I can offer this to a die hard fan. We live in Dayton Cincy area.
My email address is tmd1021905@msn.com please email me if you or someone you know is interested.
I would love to buy these but it is not in our budget and just want a fan to enjoy for as long as my dad is alive to also.
Take care Dave Kise

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT