ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News Some site news: Welcome Zack Carpenter to the SGR team!

Colin Gay

All-conference
Staff
Apr 10, 2017
I wanted to bring you guys into the look of some things that have been happening behind the scenes that we are pretty excited about.

First, our own @ELammers has been promoted to the national desk and will start working with them starting March 1. Don’t worry, he’s still an important part of our team and will continued to come by the board and drop information on Ohio State targets and recruits, but he is getting an opportunity to take on a bigger role with Rivals, and we’re stoked for him and excited to see where that takes him.

As for us, we’re bringing on @Zack Carpenter to head up the recruiting side of things here at Scarlet and Gray Report. You may know Zack’s work from Eleven Warriors and Lettermen Row, but he’s really come onto the Ohio State recruiting scene over the past few years, telling awesome stories and building connections that will easily carry over to us here. He’ll be on the ground with me in Columbus, so he will also be helping out with team coverage from time-to-time, but we’re excited to have him.

Thank you guys for being a part of this site as we continue to build it up. I’m super excited for what’s coming next and what content is coming from Eric, Zack and myself.

There’s much more to come soon, so stay tuned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News