ADVERTISEMENT

State of the offense

cameran05

Gold Member
Jun 21, 2008
I find few things really worrisome > The offense needs to have better line coaching and it starts with penalties to inability to block run plays. I know that 98% of teams in NCAA would love to have the talent we have on the line. However every team in country the play gets better as season goes on except for us. We need a better coach who teaches and gets team better each game . How we can't run is a real sad problem. Ryan Day and Wilson should run and call the plays as they know what works. If we can't block on Runs then replace line coach.

Defense is even larger problem. We need to get better in secondary where we have in my count 4 Five Star players not all playing. Then have another group of High 4 star players who are playing terrible. We need to watch Taver and Grinch I don't see much change or improvement. We are outrun and out of place? How is this happen then move to Line Backers this is worst again worst use of talent. We have 2 Five star in Browning and Keondre Jones who should both be starting outside linebackers. Mitchell is young but knows Middle and would be better to learn in game backed up by Tuff and outside take your pick I would have Pope and then the others . Bill Davis has done the worst job coaching ever. He has been lucky that Urban recruits with him to get Top 100 and Top 25 talent but without coaching its waste. This season is over we lost to Purdue I bet we lose 2 more games to end 9-3 that will be as bad as season . This team had it been managed properly Meyer been around all of camp to see who is really the best talent as Coach Meyer is great in evaluating talent he was stopped from that for no good reason. We need to let Wilson and Day coach and call plays. We must Fire and replace Stud and Davis neither recruit well and are even less of coaches. Last Schiano has not called good defensive games but I think its a coaching problem with LBs and DBs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News