ADVERTISEMENT

America moves itself to the edge....

BuckWi03

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2002
I will say that I agree the rioting was useless and wrong as I said about all the BLM and Antifa riots. What's wrong is wrong. Even though mathematically you could argue it was mostly peaceful I won't.... and I hope others don't engage in such disingenuous horse shit solely to promote an ideology. As we have seen it's not a good look.

What I found interesting was the fact that the Dems who supported and encouraged riots and violence for the past 4 years were suddenly mortified. Just beyond words and shocked. Pleading for GOP leaders to call for and end to the chaos and violence. Why the sudden moral awakening? I mean if riots and violence serve a cause why is it suddenly so bad?

Dems and Repubs came together real quick yesterday when those people showed up AT THEIR DOOR. What the MAGA people don't realize is it's fine if you want to riot. BUT...BUT....you can't show up in DC and put all that at the feet of ruling class elites. NO WAY. You can riot but you do it in your neighborhoods and cities. You burn down your small businesses, destroy your homes, shoot each other, attack each other but you don't come to DC and confront the people actually responsible for corruption, hypocrisy, criminality at levels we can't comprehend.

No anti police messages from the left and MSM yesterday I see. Guns, fences/walls and cops were suddenly useful tools again. The left loves guns and fences as long as they and their storm troopers are the ones with guns standing on the fences/walls around their white castles.

We have now come to a point where not only do we allow our elected leaders to engage in lies, criminal behavior and massive abuse of powers...we have half the country that SUPPORTS and DEFENDS it.

1. Censorship is now awesome. We now suddenly think it's a great idea to have 2-3 billionaires control massive amounts of information.... when, how and what is allowed in the public forum.
2. A free and unbias press is gone. We have the right wing press (Which is being censored and deplatformed ) and the MSM which is a left wing advocacy group. It's admittedly and unabashedly nothing more than an extension of the DNC.
3. The Government, big tech, and media now work together to produce propaganda they portray as news. And 50% of our country think this is a great idea.
4. Equal justice under the law is a laughing stock. You can lie, destroy evidence, file false FISA applications, sell access to foreign countries for personal profit, use the FBI and CIA to target political enemies, target political groups with the IRS and as long as you are a political elite (especially a democrat) not only will you not be prosecuted....the media and government will tell you you are a kook conspiracy nut to even consider investigating it.
5. This past election was joke. The series of events and data analysis shows it was a joke. Not only have we allowed it to stand as I said form the start we would. We now have the media, dems and even GOP members retreating to save their power say it didn't happen. The courts refused to even consider or evaluate the evidence and the MSM had no interest in even asking. Their guy won and that's all that mattered. So there will be no real investigation, no real answers and no real solutions. And the cornerstone of our democracy is now in question regardless of if those on the left and in the media admit it. It is.

So while we all squawk and scream about China and Russia the reality is we are by far our own worst enemy in this country. Russia and China are a distant 2nd and 3rd as far as being a danger to our democracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News