ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else concerned about Blues racist, anti christian obsession over..

BuckWi03

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2002
the last couple years. Is it just me or has the central theme around much of Blues never ending posts been around anti christian hate posts and racist anti white hate posts.

Outside of Blue's anti gun posts, which include some reference to white Christians many times he really hates him some Christians....especially white Christians.

He started by going off over and over again about rednecks non stop and stupid white religious southerners and how awful they are. Remember he had a couple months where that was the topic of about 70% of his posts.

He then went on a Dominionist conspiracy chase. All these crazy white christian Dominionists were going to round people up and kill recalcitrant children. They are one low voter turn out away from completely taking over Washington DC. He tried to smear all Christianity with this label and act like it was taking over. Of course when pressed to give some evidence and other data to prove this he couldn't do it. But he still will defend this idea to this day I bet.

Then it has been white domestic terrorism and what A MAJOR PROBLEM it is. It's usually the right wing christian types. He posted a nice link that showed like 18 people a year die from such attacks since 9/11. When pressed to define major problem he changes the subject and will not do it...but to be sure Blue thinks if you are white and christian you are a MAJOR THREAT to our society . The major threat in fact. Never mind all the thousand other ways to die that are WAY MORE LIKELY than this.

There was also a time and it comes back regularly where Blue posts a link about some small school district in Texas that wants to add creationism or something to their curriculum. And of course the thrust is religious people are all anti science and taking over the schools and trying to remove science from public education. Of course there are only a tiny number of incidents because when pressed to provide more data he usually...you guessed it changes the subject.

It just seems like Blue exists on this board to smear Christianity and white people every possible chance he can get. I would be really worried about this type of behavior if i didn't know he spent all his time hold up in his Momma's basement on message boards. And yet others are subjected to being talked down to about how racist and intolerant they are. STRANGE stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News