ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn/SEC anticipate staring practice in June

Bama buckeye

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2015
Montgomery, Alabama
I am sure I am going to get ripped by the hand wringers but I don't care. My Attorney's Son plays QB at Auburn University and both his QB and Head Coach told them to anticipate being back on campus and practicing in June. So Gene and Michael Drake can cling to the negative all they want but as much as we HATE them the SEC WILL get college football back. They don't care about being politically correct or playing to the elitist crowd like our Administrators. Their dorms are empty as well as Ohio States and they plan to put a player in a single dorm room and test for temperatures and take their precautions but masks are in good supply and absolutely will be without fail by early May. They also play to give them supplements that help the immune system. Newsflash NO ONE under 24 has died from Coronavirus. Additionally they have already billed their season ticket holders and donors for the 2020 football season. Has anyone heard Mike Slive or Mark Emmert speak out? No you have not because they intend full well to get the season going and anticipate to begin in June. Trust me I hate the SEC as much as anyone living where I do but I am behind them 100%. We are adults and can take precautions and those who do not want to attend a game then stay home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News