ADVERTISEMENT

BuckeyeGrove Hat Info Thread (LAST CHANCE TODAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin_N

Nobuck needs to post more
Jul 13, 2004
Pickerington, Ohio
ohiostate.rivals.com
I am still working out what the price is going to be where I can factor shipping and such into play, but this is just a rough idea of what they will look like. For the sake of ease, we will consider one the "dark" and one the "light" hat, just so I have a good idea on the count. I will update this original post once I know the price, etc... and the goal would be to get these ordered in about 10 days or so, that would give everyone a chance to see this and get on board.

Hoping to figure out a price today, but you have my word, really going to keep it as close to the price + shipping as I can just so everyone who wants one or more can get involved with this. This is a dry run to move on to something more like t-shirts or something of that nature if this process is not a lot of extra work for me to get everything turned around, collect monies and all that good stuff. Let me know, I know there were a lot of people in the previous thread that already said that they were in but if we can get people to put it all here, I will try and keep a running count going so I can just wrap it up and order.

More details to come.

Update: It looks like we are going to charge 22 bucks. That will cover shipping (from me to all of you) and any other unforeseen materials that I might need to get. Whatever is left will just go into our travel fund as Joseph and I have started working on a few trips coming up but we won't get into any details on that yet, so by buying hats, you are helping us out with the site as well.

The easiest way for me to collect will be via electronic payment either PayPal (Friends and Family, so it does not take a percent off the top), Venmo, CashApp etc... I have a bunch of those apps. If you are more of a "check" person we can also do Zelle person-to-person or if push comes to shove and you really are not involved in any sort of electronic payments, we can work out other arrangements.

So now I am putting this out there to you all right now and we will leave this open for a week or so. I will periodically update the "list" of who and how many so that way we can get the right count ordered. I will order some extras (for staff and a few promotional items) but let's get the best count that we can.

Thanks all

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 10.35.07 AM.png

Official Count
-----------------------------------

Dark hat (17) - zfg4ttun, pstevens1970, vballmogul, MinsterBuck, Mike11, buckballs, mctrojan23, moray, cmarsili, wglobnik, Kormi266, chapmat2_a_yahoo.com, buckeyesager, ScarletnGrayBuck, pfeiferdw, Dragon_Buck, buster1x

Light hat (11) - zfg4ttun. NewdayBuckeye, Prince BuckNasty, TZimmerman13, buckeyefireman, finalexam, buckballs, wglobnik, pfeiferdw, Alias11, buster1x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News