ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching and Recruiting

Zoopin

Walk-on
Aug 13, 2015
Clemson 31 Ohio State 0
Iowa 55 Ohio State 24
Purdue 49 Ohio State 20

Our team is loaded with 4 and 5 star talent. Yet our million dollar coaches can't seem to coach these kids up. To lose is one thing, but to be completely out of games with this level of talent is absurd.

Why do we consistently look unprepared for how opponents are going to attack us on O and D?

Why can't we manage a running game with 5 star lineman and stud running backs?

How is the D with one of the most talented lines in the country and our history getting gashed so consistently?

I can accept losses but not like this. Getting smoked by unranked opponents while never really being in the game is unacceptable with our level of talent and the amount of money we pay to have the best coaches in the country.

We should never get run off the field by an opponent. Even Clemson, while a great team, should never have been able to embarass us 31-0. This is a trend.

Why are other coaching staffs able to do more with less while ours is finding novel ways to underachieve?

Call me a miserable fan, I don't care. I can accept a close loss here and there. Getting blown out two years running by unranked opponents while never being in the game is apparently where I draw the line.

Better go all in on the Columbus Crew if you want to cheer for a team in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News