ADVERTISEMENT

Comeback story and the road to Valedictorian.....

the only_VT

Hall of Famer
Jun 23, 2006
Colorado Springs
I thought long on whether I should post this, but I think my son's story needs some attention other than locally. My son has been interview more than once in our area which is Colorado Springs. I would like to thank are area news for doing all they can to put his story out there since his Jr year.

To set the story line my son's team had just lost a close game before his injury and in practice the next day he broke the top of tibia all the way across. He was playing very good at the time. Averaging around 16pts in the last 10 games and the playoffs right around the corner. With all he had to endure with his injury and only playing at 70% strength in his leg and average 13.4 pts per game. Playing damn near the whole game unless he was in foul trouble. He was the extension of his coach on the floor. During the season he had gotten accepted to tOSU and was so very excited about it. But then some offers came in and he decided he would play basketball while furthering his education. And he is now excited about this new journey. He has made up his mind that when he's done with college he will go to tOSU for his Masters. Here the story. Sorry about the long intro. I am sharing this because I've been on the board for a long time and I know most of you enjoy a good story. Here you go.....It also continues to the next page.....

https://www.southeastexpress.org/ee...X9kMOzDzS16lMc5h3crGHzHQ2kToBHJGeG5fb2mrHEsLU

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News