ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Could there be another "Boom" soon?

Joseph Hastings

Junior
Staff
Jul 20, 2017
Hey all,

There was a thread posted recently asking if there will be another commitment soon for the Buckeyes. It stemmed from a tweet by recent Ohio State commit Jaheim Singletary, who started his tweet with the hashtag "Boom."

While I do not believe Singletary was referring to anyone specifically and was probably talking about himself, I am hearing that Ryan Day's program could be adding another commitment soon. What I was told is that it could happen as early as Tuesday, which is the day after OSU's game against Alabama, or sometime next week.

As I've told you all before, I am not in the business of giving away a kid's name and ruining their commitments. I know it's frustrating at times because I can't reveal exactly who it is, but I will say that this is a 2022 prospect. I do not want to give away too much, but I will answer your questions if I can do so in a way that does not ruin this prospect's moment.

We will have comprehensive coverage as soon as this player pops, so stay tuned to BuckeyeGrove.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News