ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Couple Recruiting Updates

ELammers

Sophomore
Staff
Sep 7, 2021
It was reported earlier this week that Nick Saban would be visiting Caden Curry this week, specifically today.

After doing a little digging, I can confirm that this visit DID NOT happen. Sounds like both parties mutually agreed that there was no reason to waste anyone's time.

Obviously this should be viewed as a positive for the Buckeyes, unless he Curry is having a sudden desire himself to stay home and play for the state school, you have to believe this means his choice will be the Buckeyes. I have went ahead and entered a FutureCast for Curry to the Buckeyes, feels like a no brainer at this point.

In regards to another DL target, Omari Abor who Ryan Day and Larry Johnson visited today.

I have been saying for a bit now that this was down to Ohio State and Alabama with Texas A&M lurking behind in 3rd. I essentially was told this by source close to Omari's recruitment. After digging a little further here, it appears that is more likely between Ohio State and Texas A&M. However I just don't get the sense that Texas A&M is being considered by Abor like Ohio State is. I feel like this is another one heading in favor of the Buckeyes, enough so I have entered a Futurecast for him as well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News