Gold Member
Apr 2, 2002
W

USC

08-28-2004

Virginia Tech

Landover, MD

BCA Classic

You know, I wanted to see what others think, but I think there is alot of similiaries between USC, VT and OSU VT.

I remember watching this game, and remember that USC was in a dog fight with them for about half maybe 3 QTRS, and then I remember something happening that kind of broke the back of VT, and made them go on in and win.. Bush lined up ad WR, next thing he ran down the field and he was hit with a pass from Lenert and scored a TD..

I think we may seem something similar to our game, I think we will win, but I think it is going to feel the same as USC and VT in 2004, they will hang tough with us, maybe trying there bear d, selling out for the run, and we are going to have to do something that USC did to break their backs..... I see alot of similarity between them back then and us. Both coming off a NC, both predicted to win the NC that year, and both had great coaches, and both having to deal with VT first game in their house....

I hope I am wrong and we blow them out of the water, bu the odds say, it is going to be a dog fight with them and Foster will give us fits probably... Especially with not having a game to get our O rhythm going... I expect to see something similar where we might have to have Braxton go out to the slot to get a linebacker on him going for a TD.... Either way, VT will not roll over I feel and history seems to have a way to repeat itself too unfortunately..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News