ohiostate.rivals.com
5db66444c08d8-JFQSkull.jpg

30 year fixed rates in the mid 2’s; 15 year fixed rates below 2%
3,000+ 5 star reviews
A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau
Nearly 100 Grove members have closed with JFQ
Free appraisal covered by JFQ
Email info@jfqlending.com or PM AZBuckeye6 for a free mortgage review

I know that Skull Session is generally a recruiting thing but I couldn't decide what to put this under, so why not Skull Session.

Just finished talking to a couple of sources and this is what I have right now. Everything is so fluid that I am not going to say anything is 100-percent until something happens, but I feel good enough about all of this to report it here on the site and make an "extra" out of it.

First, to just hammer something that we have talked about before, there is no scheduled president's meeting tonight. The new part of this is that I have learned that it stands that there is NOT a president's meeting TOMORROW either at this time. One is not planned either, so if one happens, that would be an 11th-hour emergency one, but for now, don't plan on a meeting tomorrow.

Update 11:20 pm:

As I mentioned down the thread, nothing out there has been able to last more than a couple of hours. I really am feeling that the AD call led to this... If you held a gun to my head, I would say that 9/26 would be the idea for now because you can still move to spring if you get closer to 9/26 and things are not working. But in this horrible story's (in terms of it being filled with so much stupidity) life cycle, I am not putting any chips down on any outcome.

Second, it really does sound like the "fervor" today really shook a lot of people and maybe snapped some people to attention. At the end of the day, these academics will vote as they see best fit, but they certainly will not be able to ride off like a thief in the night to snatch the season from everyone with little to no fanfare. This was real and made an impact.

Thirdly, I really think the thing that comes out of this is a delay to the start of the season. That does not mean one ever happens, but cancel is not the word being thrown around right now. For the skeptical ones out there, that pins in teams that might look to dance elsewhere if you don't give the a reason to run to the gate… but take it for what it is worth, delay is the new word, at least in the circles that I am talking to.

Lastly, I know that some schools are anticipating practice tomorrow, that does not mean that any are not going forward to one, I just have not been able to survey 14 schools. With no president's call tomorrow, no reason not to practice at this point. Not sure if any "go light" orders are in place. I have reached out to Ohio State to see if the plan is to practice tomorrow, if one even was on the books or not. I have been told that Ohio State is scheduled to practice tomorrow, it will be practice No. 5 of the "Fall Period".

Will update as I hear more.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News