ADVERTISEMENT

Four-star 2024 WR Jeremiah Smith setting visits outside Florida, wants to return to Ohio State

Ryan Wright

Walk-on
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2021
Jeremiah Smith turned a big season for Hollywood’s Chaminade-Madonna hauling in 31 passes for 677 yards with seven touchdowns. In addition to helping the Lions on the field against 3A Florida competition, the big target used his speed, numerous releases and excellent hands to haul in 17 offers thus far. One of his offerees maybe getting a second visit this spring.

West Virginia, Rutgers, Georgia Tech and Toledo have helped push Smith’s offer total towards the 20-mark plateau. Reporting from a recent South Florida Express workout, Smith shared Alabama, Virginia Tech, Kentucky and Tennessee are among the teams in heavy contact.

The one game-day visit Smith took during the fall months was to Ohio State. Smith recounted his experiences with the Buckeyes.

“It went very well, it was cold, but it went well,” Smith said. “I love the way the team is and how they play with each. I love their receivers. Coach Ryan Day and coach (Brian) Hartline (WR) are very good coaches. I want to get back up there this spring.”

Columbus is not the only stop Smith wants to take in the coming months.

“I will probably visit Alabama,” Smith stated. “I will probably get back up to Clemson some time, and I want to visit the west coast. I want to see the west coast schools, USC, UCLA, Oregon and Washington.”

Player profile:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News