ADVERTISEMENT

Future at LB Insiders?

Apr 8, 2013
With Raekwon anchoring the middle next season, we will obviously see two new OLB's next season.

I'm assuming Dante Booker will be the Josh Perry WILL heir apparent. At SAM, Chris Worley (who will be a redshirt jr) was listed as Darron Lee's backup most of last season.

Does Worley get first crack here replacing Lee? Does he take the spot in your opinion?

This position group is very interesting to me because of the talent across the board. Many feel Jerome Baker will be one of the best 11 and on the field next season, he's that good. Same was said last season about Booker, and as the season went on, Meyer went with his vets most of the time and Booker saw limited minutes behind Perry. (Understandably so). Is Worley ahead of Baker at this time? Are they close talent wise?

I'm also interested in any takes on Justin Hilliard's progress and future role. Will he be groomed at the Mike this upcoming season to most likely replace an early entry McMillan next offseason? Or will they keep him on the outside with Conner backing up at Mike, which would most likely keep him behind either Booker or Baker for at least 2 seasons? I'm gonna assume Hilliard is too good to keep off the field that long but what where would that leave Conner who impressed his first year?

Can OSU just run a 1/6 with their parity in DT depth/talent versus the LB position/players?? I kid, I kid.

Thanks in advance for any questions I have answered with your input. Go Bucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.