ADVERTISEMENT

Gauging Interest in a Buckeye Grove Beer Exchange

tylersmyth

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2006
I have done these in the past on my Website, @bstark has participated in those and they have all for the most part gone really well.

We did a 100 oz beer minimum. You want to make it a good variety of different brews, not like 3 growlers.
You should obviously be sending beers that are not mass distributed especially to the person's area you get. Send local stuff and/or beer that are to get. I will give you a website that let's you know what areas of the country every brewery distributes to.
It's a great way to get to try different beers that you wouldn't normally get the opportunity to sample.
I will post packing instructions for those of you that have never sent beer before
This thread is just to see if there is enough interest to set this up
If we get the interest I will get the shipping details out to you and also get you that person's like and dislikes so that we send them the types of beers they enjoy.

It's a really fun thing to do, and we will set up the shipping date on when your beer needs to be out by a month and half out. That way you aren't scrambling and you have time to put together a really nice variety for the person you are shipping to.

Post in this thread if this is something you think you would be interested in participating in.
If you aren't really into micro's etc... This probably isnt the thing for you, which is fine. But no one wants to be sent Bud Light Platinums in this type of thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News