ADVERTISEMENT

George Floyd’s Murder was not only saddening, but it was a disgusting murder for all to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

texanbuckeye

Black Titanium Member
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2003
1) The killer cop should have been fired and convicted of 3rd degree murder within 12 hours of the killing...
2) The other cops should have been fired and charged with accessory to murder.
3) Then....a fair trial should have been rushed....
4) There was no way they aren’t guilty. We all had. a chance fo watch the entire event unfold..... from the quiet arrest (for apparently a forgery charge), with a guy that put up absolutely no verbal or physical resistance whatsoever, even as he was being killed... and we all watched it from start to finish..
5) I am personally against the death penalty.... I am against one man taking another man’s life...but I think that primary killer cop deserves it in this caae...or at least life in prison- no parole....we MUST as a nation....

A) send a united message to all cops that if you cross the line and use your power 100% unjustly...you are going down...
And then

B) also send a national message to all blacks (and other minorities) that your white brothers and sisters are 100% with you all... and cops that pull Rodney King (severe - near death unjustifed beatings) and George Floyd type murders are going DOWN! And we whites... have had enough too. And we won’t tolerate this .01 percent of the police force that abuses their power..

C) And try to demonstrate that 99.999 percent of whites find that crime and abuse of power to be as equally wrong, disturbing and disgusting as blacks do. And we too want it ended..and it punished as harshly as possible...

With all that being said.... for Minneapolis and the state of Minnesota to cowardly, totally stand down and to just let the mob loot, rob, and burn the city down to the ground - FOR DAYS - with absolutely no resistance whatsoever... was the most saddening, pathetic and frightening thing that I have ever seen...

I saw reporter say:
“I was in Libya at it’s worst.. when Libya collapsed. And the chaos in Minneapolis was as bad.. I never dreamed that we would have a city in the US overrun (apparently by ANTIFA type criminals who were apparently came from outside of the community) to wreak havoc”...

You HAVE to protest peacefully... But Minneapolis totally blew this by:
1) waiting too long to press charges against the cops and then
2) not being the least bit prepared to contain the inevitable uprising...

My God....in the middle of the virus pandemic... and my dear friends.. Unfortunately.... I think we are already on the brink of collapse with 40 million unemployed. And mark my words... it is going to be worse than the Great Depression (maybe a lot worse).. I am expecting thousands of upcoming bankruptcies the next 6-9 months and employment in the 50-80 million range..

Other than that... I hope all is well for you all..

Enjoy your weekend and Go Bucks!

Texan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News