ADVERTISEMENT

Going to dial back some of the non-sports, news of the day posting come Monday morning

Kevin_N

Nobuck needs to post more
Jul 13, 2004
Pickerington, Ohio
ohiostate.rivals.com
We are in a messed up world right now. There is so much pain and suffering out there right now. I totally understand what the climate is and on the same page, I will never understand what many are feeling right now because there are just things that I am never going to be in a position to walk in a man's shoes over, so I can only feel empathy and try my best to understand certain things. There are things that absolutely need to be changed and as a society, we have got to do better. This is not a "thoughts and prayers" situation, real change needs to happen, real conversations need to occur and we are never going to realize our best until real action is implemented to get us there.

With that being said, I also am trying to run a business here in the Grove, one that took a pretty substantial hit here recently. Not going to belabor the point this is how I make a living, provide for my family, all of that stuff... you guys here are my family too, just an extended Buckeye family. You know the amount of work I have put in over here, how much this place means to me and how I do sacrifice for this community.

Over the course of the weeks and months with what is going on in the world, we have relaxed some of our rules on the political nature of posting. I am going to start to walk some of that back come Monday. New staff coming in, want to set the right tone for the new hires with how the board should be handled and such.

This does not mean that I am going to turn a blind eye over the weekend for some sort of free-for-all, I am going to be on here more than I want to over the next 48... but I need to get some of the standard operating procedures back in place, especially with so much fresh blood coming in here.

I may condense a couple of the hot-button posts into "single threads" just so there is something to walk back to, and eventually, dial those back all together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News