ADVERTISEMENT

If you all are enjoying the Southern Swing as much as I am...

texanbuckeye

Black Titanium Member
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2003
Then Friends...

We are only $1,910 short of our goal $10,000 goal.

With @MeridianOSU leading the charge...he, a few other guys (that have all already contributed) and I have already committed to get us to our goal --if necessary...

However, I would love it (and prefer it) if we had just 30-40 of you all join us as sponsors...

I hope you all can see the difference in both the ground covered and increased content...(we are getting multiple 3-5 new SS threads a day. Not to mention 3- Skull Sessions a week...).

We don't care if you give, $5, $10 or $20...I just think that there are at least 100 guys here that would like to support this special event - not covered by our grossly underpriced subscription fee.. If 30-40 guys take just 2 minutes, click below and kick in some pocket change...we will crush our goal.

Guys, this has meant more to Kevin and Marc than most of you will ever know... it's the best THANK YOU that we could ever give them!

(I think this is like a 2 week Christmas for Marc)...

Only 55 guys so far have jumped in and we are still almost there!

Please click below if want to join us and continue to help make the Southern Swing and the Grove the best it can possibly be...

Marc and Kevin, deserve this and I would hate for them to have to cut the trip a week short...just because they blew $6,000 gambling in WV.. We all make mistakes...

Thank you friends!

https://www.youcaring.com/marcgivlerkevinnoonbuckeyegrovetravelfund-781083

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News