ADVERTISEMENT

Join me in sponsoring the Southern Swing This Year (TREMENDOUSLY shortened verisoned)

texanbuckeye

Black Titanium Member
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2003
Fellow Buckeyes,

Marc and Kevin's Annual Swing covers 10 times the geography that it initially covered. It is now at least 2 weeks long rather than a week.

However, since subscription fees have not gone up... They are trying to pull this off with the same budget from when the Southern Swing was 10 times smaller.

To cover more ground - FOR US - more efficiently...they need to purchase a lot of flights (and rent a lot of cars). I want to help ensure that they each have their own room at a decent hotel each night on the trip. And then lastly I want to try to help make sure that they are well fed and welcomed by fellow Grove members - if and when they announce that they are coming to your town.

So I am going to sponsor the Southern Swing every year and I hope many of you will join me (and the many others who have already chimed in that they too want to help out) and participate in the all inclusive Grove board sponsorship.

No gift is too small! Widespread board participation is the primary goal!

I would love for the entire board to be able to raise $15,000.00 for them before the trip.

All gifts are anonymous and then the total amount raised will be presented to Marc and Kevin as a lump sum gift from the ENTIRE Grove board.

The donation host site / method of payment will be identified within the next day or 2 and then we can start the quest.

That is all!

Thank you all in advance!

Texan

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.