ADVERTISEMENT

Just interviewed RON BERGUNDY - COVID RULE CHANGES

lwdlmr

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Wasn't easy getting this interview, but I'll do anything for my Buckeyes.

Well, I'm a girl so maybe not anything. Let me think more on that one.

Anyhow, here's what my BFF, Ron Bergundy, America's Greatest Anchorman, found out about these new rules Covid Rukes for 2020.

Oh. so you want his sources first? Did he challenge YOUR post? Be that way.

1) First Source: Ron interviewed Ohio Governor Mike Dewine. Now, it was at a traffic light. And Ron couldn't roll down his window and Dewine wouldn't. But Ron said it was a long red light, maybe 37 seconds, and who's better at lip-reading than Ron Begundy anyhow?

2) Next, he called the NCAA while driving through North Carolina. Yeah, Ron admits that he had a shot or two extra and thought he was calling AA in NC, but what's the difference, he got through to the actual NCAA. Talked to the Big Guy there too - guy who said he handles the 3rd shift. And here's the take-away - this interview lasted TWICE as long as Dewine.

3) Never satisfied with haphazard research, Ron next called the White House. Pretended he was Nancy Pelosi wondering how Melania looks so good without botox. They put Melania on. She seemed peeved, something about interrupting something happening for the first time in a long time.

So, armed with this original research - WHICH LET'S FACE IT - most journalists refuse to do, here's a few of the BIGGIES, rules changes for the 2020 CFB Season:

1) 15 yard penalty for grabbing the face mask 16 yards if its the Covid mask
2) 10 yard reward for maintaining 6 feet social distance
(May be an issue vs scUM. Their secondary has been following this rule for 2 years.)
3) Players may remove their Covid masks ONLY when PROTESTING a call.
4) 13 yard penalty for kissing the QB after a sack. 16 yards if it's a 'big ugly on the OL.
5) 5 yard penalty for sharing a water bottle with a teammate. 25 yard reward if a cheerleader.

That's what I got so far, Gents, but you know my bud, Ron Bergundy. He won't rest until he scoops every so-called news person in town. Personally, I wish that I were a cheerleader, but that's just me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News