ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Disturbing, but Parents Please Read!!!

Buck-I-GuySucks

Sophomore
Aug 17, 2015
While this is disturbing, i wanted to pass it along to fellow parents. So since yesterday afternoon in Fremont, two guys calling themselves DAP (dads against pedophiles) have uncovered a huge problem. They created fake profiles on social media pretending to be 14 year old boys and have been contacted by older men. They exchange messages with the older men where the men have discussed sexual acts that they would like to do with the "boys".

The guys from DAP then had them meet up at our local Wal Mart, and have got them on video with proof of the messages they've sent. They try and talk to them and then follow the men to their cars to get their plates. They have uploaded 3 videos in 24 hours of men that were there to meet up with the supposed 14 year old boys. The one from yesterday was from North Carolina, and was arrested at his hotel. He has been turned over to ICE as his immigration status was not exactly legal. One of the two today was a local resident, and not sure of the third.

As the parent of a 14 year old girl, it sickens me to no end. We've had to take away her social media after seeing her being contacted by some weirdos. Please keep an eye on your kid's social media. It's not an invasion of their privacy, it's ensuring they are safe.

Here are 2 of the videos (warning, not pg-13 and will not sit well)... and I'm glad i wasn't in Walmart when they filmed these because I probably would have been taken away in handcuffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News