ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MLB Tour 2017

todwfishSFA

Junior
Aug 17, 2015
Nacogdoches, Texas
Hey, Guys:

This morning, my family and I are going to embark on our 8th trip to Major League Ballparks. My son and I started this in 2010, at Wrigley, and have kept it going every summer since.

At the end of this trip (Phoenix, LA, Anaheim, San Diego), we will have seen 27 of the 30 ballparks. We will only have SF, Oakland, and Seattle from here. Well, we will also have the new park in Atlanta, but that will be easy.

I am just thankful for the opportunity to have a career where I can afford to this sort of vacation once a year. As a kid, our idea of traveling was one day at Cedar Point or King's Island. LOL I am thankful. My son will have seen nearly every major city in the US before he turns 18. What memories we have together

We are going out of the way a little bit, to see the Grand Canyon for our first stop. We are excited! Thoughts, positives vibes, and prayers for safe travels are greatly appreciated.!

We are lucky to get to see the Reds play in both LA and SD. Thank God! As a kid, who grew up in the 70's and 80's, I was sick at the thought of wearing Dodger gear to a game in Dodger Stadium. HAHA!

Thank you for allowing me to share!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News