ADVERTISEMENT

Ot - what I got right, what I got wrong

TampaBuck1

All-conference
Apr 23, 2016
Over the last couple years in the world of sports ... Feel free to add your own right / wrong lists as well ... (I am sure I have many others, mostly on the wrong side)

Right:
- Rondale Moore. Came short of saying he should be the #1 player in the class of 2018, but not much...
- Denzel Ward. Was extremely bullish on him coming out of high school. Was extremely bullish while he was at OSU covering fools like white on rice. Was bullish on the Browns taking him 4 overall.
- Jabrill Peppers (2017). Knew he’d be terrible (as a Rookie).
- Tyjon Lindsey. Never was a fan of him and his lack of straight-line speed accompanying his small frame. As an understatement, I preferred Jeff Thomas over him in the 2017 class (who has had his own issues but has been ultra-productive when on the field and will be back with Miami next year). Lindsey is now off to Oregon State — good luck to him.

Wrong:
- Baker Mayfield. He’s a stud and I wouldn’t be surprised if he contends for MVP next year.
- Tony Romo. Hate to admit that he used to annoy me. I was probably just jealous. He is damn good as a color commentator.
- Jabrill Peppers (2018). Thought he would be terrible again.
- Sam Bruce. Though he would be worth the risk in the 2016 class. Wrong.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News