ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Tailgate - 8am start time - Count and location enclosed

Kevin_N

Nobuck needs to post more
Jul 13, 2004
Pickerington, Ohio
ohiostate.rivals.com
Okay, it has taken me some time, but I think we are where we need to be to post some information on this. This post will change as more becomes available so just bear with me on this.

It will be for the Penn State game and will start around 8am (we were told if people come earlier, they won't be turned away). Our host said he was just going to stay there through the game so people without tickets are more than welcome to stay too.

The location is:

5dcb193f6e269-IMG_3999.jpeg

Yes, it will be a little bit of a walk, and here is to it not being frigid as all heck that morning, but a good time will be had by all. Maybe we can get a bottle of fireball for shots to warm up after the walk.

We are opening this up for donations to minimize our footprint to an existing tailgate. The hope is that we have more donations than we need to offset the costs. The overage will go into the BuckeyeGrove Travel Fund and help offset bowl travel and also offer some relief to the intern attempt to get to one or two bowl games.

I would like to do this peer-to-peer, not with any sort of third party donation app.

I will offer up a full accounting of the donations (names redacted) if anyone has any questions just for the sake of full transparency. I never want it to appear that we would ever take advantage of any generosity on the site.

Donation names:
PayPal -
Kevin@BuckeyeGrove.com (Be sure to use Friends and Family so no percentage is taken out)
Venmo - Kevin-Noon
Cash App - KANoon71

I am not one who gets money sent to them all that often through these, so I will just assume anything over the next two weeks is meant for the fund and will be earmarked as so.

We will be picking up beer from Land Grant to bring to this and will also provide direct money to our host so he can add to his normal supply run. The talk is that we will have a lot of standard tailgate fare here including some egg casseroles, buffalo chicken dip, chili, chips/etc, beer, bloody mary's soda, water, etc...

Right now we are kind of figuring 50 or so, even if you are not on the list, just come on by. Everyone is welcome and looking forward to a good time.

I will pull the map that I was sent with the picture of where this is after this posts, so give me a second to make that happen.

Unofficial Count
-----------------------
1. Noon (but I will only be there early, have to work)
2. Mike 11 +1
3. Getbuckedup (maybe +3)
4. StaffordBuckeye +1
5. sfrase +3
6. Texanbuckeye +1 (or look for them at the Blackwell)
7. ZekeMode +3
8. Braden_M (he has to work too) / I would assume Keaton too
9. Bigboiye
10. BlitzenBuck (maybe)
11. TSteele0330 +1
12. BrowardBuck
13. JKosht
14. athoroughman + 1 (maybe)
15. buster1x + 3
16. nobuck + 5 or 6
17. 614nut (for a hot minute or two)
18. BuckRodgers +2
19. TobyAllen +1
20. 614Beast (for a moment)
21. Susan (maybe)
22. Waughbr +3
23. kilgore58
24. Flyingrev +1
Still going to say were are looking at around 50 or so, just based on the percentage who say they are coming who can't make it and a couple of people who might make a last second decision to show up.

This is the spot
VEPDlrr.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News